Three cloisters that belong to the Convent of S.M. degli Angeli, founded by the Cavalieri di Maria in 1295.
To enter the Chiostro Grande, built by Matteo Negretti, the access is through Piazza Brunelleschi, the entrance to the second is through the Church and the third has its entrance in via degli Alfani.
For any information:
Chiostri di S.M. degli Angeli
Piazza Brunelleschi/Via degli Alfani (055 210386/055 293007).