The central portal of the Palazzo leads to the porticoed courtyard, built by Ammannati (1558-70) along with the two lateral wings, perpendicular to the main wing.
This is a grand assembly of porticoes, windows and loggias supported by three registers of rusticated pilasters.
The fourth side is open, above, towards the terrace with the Fontana del Carciofo. Below there are two niches with antique groups of statuary and a 17th c. Grotta di Mosè, an elliptical pool behind which stand five statues, each set in a niche.
For any information: