The building, which has been the headquarters of the Società Dantesca (an organization for the study of Dante since the turn of the 20th c.), comprises a tower-house and another shorter building. A walkway built in 1569 connects the building with the upper floor halls of Orsanmichele. Inside are frescoes from the 14th c.
For any information:
Palazzo dell'Arte della Lana
Via dell’Arte della Lana (055 212245).