Built in the 15th century, the façade was entirely modified by Giambologna in 1578. The interiors, instead, maintain their original Renaissance structure.
On the side of the road, on the so-called 'Canto del Diavolo' Giambologna wanted to leave a sign of his passage, putting a copy of his Diavolino (Little Devil).
For any information:
Via Vecchietti - Via Strozzi (055 212245).