Giovanni Boni, an extremely wealthy member of the Money Changing Guild, commissioned it around the year 1460 and Giuliano da Maiano executed its construction Bought by the Antinori family in 1506, still today the building is the property of the Antinori family, who, through time, has overseen restoration work, maintaining the building's age-old splendour.
With its elegant courtyard is one of the most refined palaces of the Renaissance of Florence. Palazzo Antinori cannot be visited, other than the courtyard that gives access to the Cantina. Here is possible to enjoy and buy excellent wines.
For any information:
Piazza Antinori (055.292234).